Born July 21, 1813, in Weilburg, Germany
Died February 9, 1851, in Brooklyn, New York
- His widow and son returned to Germany.
- He is buried in Brooklyn at Greenwood Cemetery (world’s first modern cemetery) near the chapel without a marker. Grave 179 in Lot 3667. I had bronze grave plate made but cemetery would not allow a non-stone marker.
- Friedrich’s mother died two days after he was born.
- Wife died in Frankfurt a.M. October 24, 1897
- His son was August Amalius Karl Gerhard Theodor.
- It appears had a daughter that didn’t survive long enough to return with mother to Germany.
- August Amalius Karl Gerhard Theodor died August 7, 1940 in Hannover, Family Senior.