Located in Bamberg just down from the Dom, Karolinen Straße 11 (Bibrahaus) or Bibra Palais was designed by world famous architect, Johann Dietzenhofer and completed 1716. It was built for Heinrich Carl von Bibra (1666. + 1734) of Obereuerheim. He was General-Feldmarschall-Lieutenant (fränkischen Kreisarmee), Bamberg Untertruchseß, Würzburg Untermarschall, and Familie Senior. He was married to Maria Johanna v. Eyb. See Vol. 3 of Family History pages 208 – 226. He converted to Catholicism and his son was Heinrich von Bibra, Prince Bishop-Abbot of Fulda.