Walldorf & Breuberg

In 1778 and in 1779 the Older Line of Irmelshausen acquired the Würzburg fief there. Also in 1779, half of Breuberg was acquired. (The other half was acquired in 1850.) Breuberg is/was between Walldorf (part of parish at some point), Welkershausen, Utendord and Walldorf. The Walldorf holdings were lost in 1946 with land reform under Soviet occupation. As a condition of the reunification of Germany in the late 1980s, the Soviets insisted that land taken by the Russians (as opposed by the East Germans a bit later) not be returned to the former owners.

50° 37′ 0″ North, 10° 25′ 0″ East for Breuberg (approximately)
Brückner, Georg – Landeskunde des Herzogthums Meinigen p. 137

Bau- und Kunstdenkmäler Thüringens. STADT MEININGEN UND DIE LANDORTE [HEFT 34] 1909