Barock Palace south-east of Pilzen, Czech Republic. Its current form is due to major remodel by Baumeister Giacomo Antonio de Maggi begun in 1705 and completed in 1737.
Prince-Bishop, Prince Abbot Heinrich’s nephew, Philipp Anton von Bibra (1751-1826 ) purchased it in 1808 from Prof. Antonin Zürchauer who himself purchase it a year earlier from František Dominik Janovský. Weisendorf, near Erlangen, had been sold in 1785. Philip Anton was also made a Bohemian baron.
By contract it went from Philip Anton to his son-in-law, Clemens Wenzel von Boos zu Waldeck und Montfort, the husband his only surviving child, Johanna Carolina Thekla Freiin von Bibra (1774-1856). (Johanna was also the last of the Schnabelwaid, later Weisendorf Line.) Their son, Franz Anton von Boos zu Waldeck occupied the place in 1832.