Walldorf & Breuberg
in 1778 and in 1779 the Older Line of Irmelshausen acquired  the
Würzburg fief there.  Also in 1779, half of Breuberg was acquired.  (The
other half was acquired in 1850.)  Breuberg appears to be located at or
right next to Welkershausen.  The Walldorf holdings were reportedly lost
in 1946 with land reform under Soviet occupation.  As a condition of
reunification of Germany in the late 1980's, the Soviets insisted that land
taken by the Russians (as opposed by the East Germans a bit later) not
be returned to the former owners.