|Click this Link to Calendar of "Reservations" for use of
Terrys' Tarry Calendar is not for "Reserving" days but as
planning tool to see what should be available.
|Link to PDF of Rules of the House
to the place where Terrys of many makes, Tarry.
SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HOUSE.
|1. The switches for the hot water heater and living room heater are kept turned off. You will have to turn them ON at
the circuit breaker box on the opposite side of the house from the driveway. DO NOT TURN OFF ANY OTHER
2. Use your charge card for any long distance phone calls.
3. Baseboard heater gets very hot, please keep furniture and other things such as pillows and throws 12 inches
away from them.
4. Mini-blinds should be level when raising or lowering them.
5. Feel free to use any of the supplies; just replace any that you use up.
6. Clothes dryer: Turn knob gently clockwise only. It breaks easily.
7. Use house keys on counter while visiting rather than hidden key.
CHECKLIST ON LEAVING HOUSE
1. Check toilet and water faucets to be certain that no water is running. It is best to turn off water to toilets. Be sure
washing machine faucets are OFF.
2. Turn off both the heater and hot water heater at the circuit breaker switch box.
3. Shades should be in an open position, but turned slightly up so the sun does not hit furniture directly.
4. Leave closets open at each end for air circulation.
5. Unplug electric blankets in both bedrooms.
6. Leave water filter full and in refrigerator. It should never be empty.
7. Leave dehumidifier in bathroom ON.
8. Be certain that outside doors are firmly closed and locked especially the front door.
9. If you used the hidden key to enter, be sure to put it back where you found it for the next guests to come.
10. If you don’t have time to wash and dry your laundry, please leave it in the dirty laundry basket in the north
bedroom. Please do not take laundry home to wash.
11. Please sign the guest book, particularly listing any highlights which might be or interest to others.
|Please Segregate Trash
Put in Blue Container recyclable trash like aluminum cans, glass bottles and jars, “tin” cans, newspapers (including
the slick ads), plastic tubs and bottles, cardboard paper towel tubes or cereal boxes (remove the plastic lining first),
cardboard (flattened and stacked), junk mail and magazines!
In the Green Container put yard and lawn clippings and other green waste. Do not put greenwaste in your regular
recycling bin with cans and bottles!
Please use grey container for all other non-recyclable trash including styrofoam or any containers marked number 6
or 7 are not recyclable.
Link to Trash PDF
|Carl von Bibra maintains the master calendar for Terrys’ Tarry.
Reservations for the house must be confirmed with Carl at office
626-441-2279 or email at "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you need
to reach in a hurry, Carl's cell is 626-437-4645. After being
confirmed by phone, check back on the calendar and the dates
should be added within a day or two.
Terrys’ Terry may be used by family members only. Non family
guests may use the house only with the physical presence of a
The yearly expenses of the house are shared one third by each
of Joy’s, Peggy’s and Pat’s families. The current annual
expenses are about $6,000 per year.
Major repairs above the normal annual maintenance expenses
will be required from time to time as needed.
Conrad von Bibra is responsible for the payment of bills.
Guests wishing to contribute to help with upkeep of the House
should send cash or a check made payable to
c/o Conrad von Bibra
1415 Milan Avenue
South Pasadena, CA 91030.
For your convenience, some self addressed stamped envelopes
are provided in the house.